Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Internet Dating

Attention all freaks, stop instant messaging me!
So I've decided to try internet dating... ya I know. I went on a site for fat girls cause.. I'm a fat girl. RIGHT away you get bombarded with instant messages from guys. Lots of guys from other countries and from the US. Now I like to chat with new and interesting people as much as the next girl, but CMON!

Now when I started on this site, there were some girls chatting on one of the forums about guys who would message them and they'd just ignore them. Now I thought this was rude at the time, so I said as much to the girls. I got the response that I was new here and I'd feel differently as time went on. I shrugged it off and moved on.

I filled out my profile. Posted a picture of myself and went to read some forums. I started getting messages right away. Weird messages from men all over the world asking me shit there's no way they would ask some chick on the street.

I was like ok I need to make myself clearer in my profile. So I go back to my profile and add some stuff. I put that I am looking for friends, people that live near me that share the experience of being large and can sympathize. Messages kept coming, less of them but still creepy.

So ok I go back to my profile and change it AGAIN! I put, I am not looking for an internet relationship, I'm not looking for a long distance relationship and I'm not looking for a sexual relationship. I also list that all polite messages will be responded to.

There that should do it right? WRONG!
I get messages from some dude in Italy. I politely remind him that in my profile it states PLAINLY that I am not interested in a man so far away. He tells me he's moving to California (where the tutu(me) resides). I was like ok well I don't want to be rude but this guy is not getting the 2 ton lead hint.

More often than not I get guys that want to know how fat I am... ya they LITERALLY ask me! Some ask about your boobies, your tummy or your ass. Occasionally I get a nice guy but it's rare. I think some guys just think you're lucky they're paying attention to you.
I'm like flypaper for freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment