Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not Funny

I'm a gamer.. I know... girls don't play video games. Now that we have that out of the way. I was on a game I play last night it's a text based MUD (multi user dungeon) and we were all talking about how you should always assume the chick you're talking to is a middle aged fat bald man.. I let the fat part slide, big of me I know.

One of the ladies that plays on the game said she was on facebook and that almost everyone in the game has seen her. The jerk she was talking to said he had never seen her and so she posted the url for her facebook and he went and looked at it. Upon returning to the conversation he says 'What an ugly kid'. She was understandably upset and he said basically that he was joking..
Hey, dude, being an asshole isn't funny.. I'm all for chilling out and not taking shit seriously but come on, don't insult someone's kids.. I mean really if you can't say something nice about someone just shut the fuck up.. it's one thing to go off if your opinion was solicited I mean then the parent has asked your opinion. But for real telling someone their child is ugly is unnecessary, it really is. It's not like she was going on and on about her kid, and for the record her baby is fucking adorable.

Why do we treat each other like shit? Does it make you feel better when you've made someone else sad? What kind of fucked up person gets off on making others feel like shit? How hard is it to be like hey nice shirt? When I compliment someone and it makes them happy it makes ME feel good.

1 comment:

  1. You never have to worry about this because your kids are HAWT! lol I mean seriously look at me I am so gorgeous lol jk I love you mom

    ReplyDelete