Sunday, November 13, 2011

AAAAAHHHH

You know what REALLY bugs me? RUDENESS! If you're standing in the middle of the isle at the grocery store, if you're talking on your cell in line and holding people up, if you cut someone off because you're in a hurry, if you play your music so loud I can hear it in my car over my music with the windows SHUT then I'm talkin to YOU.

How much brain power does it take to consider there are people around you? I can't believe the way some humans TREAT each other. I'm more and more disgusted by the lack of please and thank you's too.

Parents it's not ok for your child to not know when to say please and thank you. It's not FUNNY when they push other kids out of the way to get in line. It's not ok for them to disrespect people they don't know. My kids aren't perfect BY ANY MEANS but they know how to say please and thank you and they know if you bump in to someone you say EXCUSE ME.

The grocery store is one of the worst places. If someone is looking at something and you stop in front of them all you have to do is say pardon me. If you bump into someone say excuse me, if you reach an intersection of isles with someone else would it KILL you to let them go first? What happened to just being nice because it's the right thing to do? And hey, if you screw up here's a novel approach.. APOLOGIZE!

Even if you don't believe in God or Alah or Billyjimbob the Monster Truck deity or WHATEVER! Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, is a good thing to live by. It means treat others how you would like them to treat YOU. Not treat them as they've treated you.
Now I love you guys go be nice to each other.

1 comment:

  1. IF YOU ARE TALKING IN THE EFFING MOVIE THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT!

    ReplyDelete