Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh Hello!

Hey blogland folks. I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm a divorced mom, I live with my parents and my son, (the girl is grown and on her own) I love the color pink, it's really kind of an obsession. I like girlie things, make up, clothes, jewelry, etc. But I also like not so girlie things, like video games, rpgs, D&D, monster trucks (Ok trucks in general), I like power tools, football, camping, and fishing. I'm a fat girl, I don't have a problem with the word fat, it's what I am, if YOU don't like the word fat then don't use it, it's cool :) I've been fat my whole life, at least since I was 5. Our whole family is fat. If you aren't fat when you marry in to the family then you will be after first couple of years. We have some seriously hostile genes lol.

1 comment:

  1. are you going to transfer the stuff from your other blog onto this one or are you doing both of them?

    ReplyDelete